I provided an overview of the Software Vulnerability Manager product for my friends at Road Map Technologies who offer SVM, AdminStudio and other products and services to its clients.
There’s a dangerous gap between when third-party software vulnerabilities are disclosed and when they’re identified and fixed. Compounding this situation, patch catalogs are often ineffective for vulnerability management without insight into prioritization of risk.
Now you can:
- Assess, prioritize and fix software vulnerabilities before risk increases
- Gain visibility over your software vulnerability management processes
- Automate patch management tasks to speed remediation processes and save time
- Understand and prioritize the criticality of patches applicable to your environment leveraging our vulnerability and threat intelligence insights
Join Road Map Technologies and Flexera for a seminar dedicated to Software Vulnerability Management and Threat Intelligence.
July 16 9:30 am – 11:00 AM CDT
Bob Kelly – Product Management Leader with Flexera, AppDeploy/ITNinja Founder, Author
- Prioritization (by criticality, threat score, pervasiveness)
- Increased efficiency
- Improved communication with Security
- Improved Security Posture
- Real-time alerting of vulnerabilities
- Focusing only on vulnerabilities that matter to you